The Board reviewed suggestions received during fiscal year 2000-2001 (July 1, 2000 through June 30, 2001) and made the following annual award decisions:
Individual Suggester of the Year:
(tie--3 employees will share this honor)
- Carolyn Hackler, DOT/Motor Vehicles
- Deborah Anderson, DHFS/Southern WI Center
- Gary Dikkers, DOT/Transportation Infrastructure Development
Group Suggestion of the Year:
- Paul Linderholm & Richard Ehlert, DOT/Motor Vehicles
Agency Coordinator of the Year:
- Ellen Hario, DOT/Motor Vehicles
Agency of the Year:
- Dept. of Transportation (DOT), Terrance Mulcahy - Secretary
The Annual Awards Ceremony will be held on Wednesday, November 15, 2001, beginning at 11:00 AM in the Governor's Conference Room at the State Capitol in Madison, Wisconsin.
OPEN RECORDS REQUEST:
The Board discussed an open records request received from an attorney who asked for summaries of suggestions received. DER legal counsel will handle and respond to this request. The information is available both on the Web site and in paper format and will be relatively easy to compile for a response to the attorney.
The next meeting will be the Annual Awards Ceremony on November 15, 2001, at the State Capitol in Madison, beginning at 11:00 AM.
Return to Index of Board Meeting Summaries